Sunday, November 15, 2009

flowers...curtains...

Here are more flowers we've done in the past month or so, I am just getting around to posting them. We've made quite a few for gifts too, but I didn't take pic's. I just ordered and received my first wholesaler order of art gallery fabrics, which are adorable(remember I have four girls!). Also, Amy Butler fabric, one of my favorite designers! Let me know if you like/think it's crazy about the curtains in the piano room. The two fabrics are, dream poppies in forest from the August fields collection, and the bottom material is the bright buds moss, both by Amy Butler. Hopefully adds a little modvint look I'm going for? I'm branching out from my solid/safe colors that I've used mostly in decorating, and adding a bit more color and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment