Sunday, February 20, 2011

such a beautiful, easy craft...


february 2011

A creative friend in the ward had a Christmas cookie party...and it was beautiful! Allison made thirty platters for each of her guests, so when we left, we had a beautiful new platter full of cookies to bring home(except I just had the beautiful platter...gluten-free means making my own yummy cookies and not bringing home others' cookies).

This is the platter Allison made:



So for Valentine's dinner with family, I did the same thing. It's such an easy, fun, and classy looking display and gift. What a great idea!

the candlesticks glued and drying on the plates...



~the candlesticks were purchased at the dollar store. Allison found her plates and Kroger, Target and Walmart. I found my plates at a store at the outlets. We paid about $1 per plate, and $1 per candlestick.

No comments:

Post a Comment