Sunday, February 20, 2011

organized pantry makeover...oh how i love standing and just looking at it...

february 2011

So between seeing a few blogs ideas(makeitandloveit and her latest vinyl descriptions on containers, emersonmade's pantry and all the jars, houseofsmiths organized pantry), the spark was lit, and I was ready to tackle the nightmare of our pantry. I actually enjoy doing things like this...well, not so much finding the containers, but actually sorting, organizing, and putting it all back together.

I got a system down when I was cutting the vinyl for all the different sized containers, which made the project's final touch a lot easier. The sealed liquid jars on the top shelf are chocolate syrup, pure maple syrup, extra virgin olive oil(evoo), apple cider vinegar, and regular vinegar. Even though I don't use some of these things often, the tall liquid jars were around $2 a piece at the Container Store, so I figured why not just put them in there too, instead of storing the large containers.

It's very rewarding seeing the difference, and enjoying the outcome.
Hopefully you can see the difference too!


The pantry before...


and after...!!!




2 comments:

  1. no.way.

    That looks beautiful! I am so jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AMAZING difference!!!! And SO cute! Love it:)

    ReplyDelete